Life @ Nomaco
At Nomaco, you’ll find a close-knit, small company feel. The word we generally use to describe Nomaco is family. We are a family-owned and family-guided company. That family connection comes through in how we work together.
When you work for Nomaco, you are part of a team working to deliver the best solutions to our customers. We work collaboratively, both within the organization and with our customers. We like to think big and challenge ourselves to think out of the box – that’s how we bring creative solutions to our customers and how we work to continually improve our operations.
Our associates tend to stay with the company long-term. We have a very low turnover rate and we think our culture has a lot to do with it. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and projects to challenge you, Nomaco might be the perfect fit. Watch our videos below to learn more.
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards associates for their contributions to our strategy and business targets
- Comprehensive benefit and wellness programs to support associates and their families
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental & Grand-parental Leave
Regardless of your specialty, committed, top-performing associates can find a place at Nomaco. Whether you are an engineer, sales professional, chemist, or production worker, if you strive for excellence and enjoy finding new solutions, we welcome you to apply for an open position with us. In addition to our headquarters location in North Carolina, we employee sales related personnel throughout the United States. Search our current open positions using the form below: