As the first US manufacturer to develop extruded polyethylene foam packaging profiles, our team has decades of experience developing custom protective packaging solutions.
Our custom foam solutions reduce packaging, labor and freight costs and provide protection from denting, scratches and breakage. We frequently leverage in-line processing that can eliminate costly secondary processing steps. Our foams have intrinsic performance characteristics that are ideal for packaging and protection including:
- Impact resistant
- Mold resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Made in the USA
*Custom orders require truckload quantity shipments. What Can Custom Foam Do for You?
How We Can Help
When you partner with Nomaco, you work with the innovators in custom foam development. We can achieve geometries and tolerances unmatched by competitors. We can customize foam profiles to meet your specifications, including:
- Material composition
- and more
Value-added capabilities can be engineered into any of our custom packaging profiles. Examples include:
- Xtreme Reinforcement – A custom reinforcement layer of extra protection engineered into the foam profile where it is needed most.
- Performance Modifiers – Based on performance requirements, we utilize modifiers such as strengtheners, anti-microbials, UV stabilizers and more to alter cell size, thermal performance, tear strength, softness, flexibility and resiliency.
- In-line Fabrication – Downstream fabrication such as cutting, notching, welding and the addition of adhesives, velcro, non-wovens, laminates and other options eliminate secondary conversion.
- Off-line Fabrication – Nomaco’s custom foam plank conversion, welded corners and other services can be provided for large-volume orders.
- Sustainable Materials – Our products are re-usable and recyclable. Nomaco also offers biodegradable and bio-based polyethylene formulations. Our NomaGreen formulation was the first biodegradable PE packaging foam in the market. NomaGreen can also be incorporated into any packaging solution we offer.