HercuLean ™ is an innovative structural foam core that can replace wood in boat building, transportation and recreational vehicles, construction and more. This revolutionary product can inherently withstand common elements that break down wood. Unlike wood, HercuLean closed-cell foam does not splinter and is resistant to ultraviolet rays, moisture, mold, mildew, rot, and insects.
HercuLean structural foam has excellent screw retention. It can be cut or routed, easily fitting into standard manufacturing processes. This product is also 3rd Party FMVSS302 certified for Flammability of materials used in the occupant compartments.
- Eliminates concerns about splinters, mold, mildew, rot and insects
- Works with standard manufacturing processes → has excellent screw and nail retention and can be easily cut or routed
- 3rd Party FMVSS302 certified for Flammability of materials used in the occupant compartments.
- Lightweight, mostly air, structural foam material provides strength (can withstand weights up to 72,000 pounds) while reducing weight in end product
- Customizable to desired density, size or composite application to meet customers needs
- Available in seamless composite panel sheets for sizes up to 30′, which can eliminate joints and seams in floors and walls
Panel sizes begin at 4’x8’ sheets of 1/2” thickness and can be made up to 30′ in length. Contact us for more information.