HercuLean™ is an innovative structural foam core that can replace wood in boat building, transportation and recreational vehicles, construction and more. This revolutionary product can inherently withstand common elements that break down wood. Unlike wood, HercuLean closed-cell foam does not splinter and is resistant to ultraviolet rays, moisture, mold, mildew, rot, and insects.
HercuLean™ structural foam also has excellent screw and nail retention, and can be cut or routed, easily fitting into standard manufacturing processes. This product is also 3rd Party FMVSS302 certified for Flammability of materials used in the occupant compartments.
To learn more about HercuLean and other foam products, visit us in booth 306 March 3-6, 2018 at Foam Expo in Novi, MI.
- Eliminates concerns about splinters, mold, mildew, rot and insects
- Works with standard manufacturing processes → has excellent screw and nail retention and can be easily cut or routed
- 3rd Party FMVSS302 certified for Flammability of materials used in the occupant compartments.
- Lightweight, mostly air, structural foam material provides strength (can withstand weights up to 72,000 pounds) while reducing weight in end product
- Customizable to desired density, size or composite application to meet customers needs
- Available in seamless composite panel sheets for sizes up to 30′, which can eliminate joints and seams in floors and walls
Panel sizes begin at 4’x8’ sheets of 1/2” thickness and can be made up to 30′ in length. Contact us for more information.
Call 800-345-7279 or complete the form below to discuss what HercuLean can do for you!