For our associates’ easy reference at home or anywhere, below are links to frequently accessed information. If you have any specific questions about benefits, contact HR.
- Check your email
- Access Your Paycheck
- Access Your 401(k) Account
- Find a BCBSNC Doctor, Review Claims, Access Health Resources
- Download Proof of Annual Physical form
- Check your FSA balance and eligible/ineligible expenses
- Access the Healthcare Blue Book, a free guide to healthcare pricing
Utilize our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Nomaco cares about your health and well-being and has paid for your EAP services. Our contracted independent resource, McLaughlin Young, provides professional EAP counseling and consultation services. they maintain a staff of license counselors ready to help you. These counselors are experienced in dealing with a wide variety of issues, both personal and work related, and will help you develop a plan resolving your concerns.
All employees and immediate family members in the household can use the EAP at no cost. The number of appointments with the EAP counselors may vary, depending on your unique circumstances. In some cases, continued counseling and/or a referral to other community resources may be recommended. the counselors will assist in making appropriate referrals and will carefully consider the cost, quality and accessibility of these services. Often a portion of the cost will be covered under your health insurance plan.
If you have need for assistance, simply call McLaughlin Yough EAP at 800-633-3353.
Reasons to Seek Assistance:
- Marital Difficulties
- Family Problems/Parenting
- Balancing Work and Family
- Relationship Issues
- Work-Related Concerns
- Financial and Legal Worries
- Alcohol and Drug Use/Abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Elder Care
- Healthy Living
- Crisis Events