ReRun runners or spacers are set to transform, or ‘transfoam,’ how industrial materials are stacked, packaged, handled, transported and delivered. Made from lightweight yet highly-durable structural foam, ReRun never splinters, rots, or molds; and it's not prone to warping or cracking. It’s easy to handle and is reusable. Plus, its smooth, one-piece construction enables you to maintain a cleaner and safer workplace.
Rethink the wood runner. Envision a stronger, lighter and simpler solution. Transfoam your operation with ReRun.
ReRun completely transforms the everyday handling of industrial materials. Here’s why:
- Supports up to 72,000 pounds, or the weight of 10 full-size pick-up trucks
- Stronger and up to 75% lighter than wood runners
- Won’t deteriorate over time, delivering consistent value
- Custom designed to desired length and foam density
- Works across a range of materials and applications
- Reduces labor costs, and environmental impact
- Provides environmentally friendly recycling program – Reuse then Recycle
ReRun runners or spacers are ideally suited for industrial operations that handle and transport:
- Sheet metal
Get ReRun Runners!
Experience a smart alternative to wood! For a ReRun sample or to learn more about the product and how to get started, call 919-380-6617 or complete the form below.