Imcolock and Imcosheet polyethylene foam insulation has low thermal conductivity and a very low water vapor transmission rate. These products exhibit excellent thermal, physical and chemical-resistant properties across a wide range of high and low temperatures. Imcolock and Imcosheet can be installed on plumbing systems, chilled water or air conditioning lines, as well as large diameter piping, tanks and vessels. These products are appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications, including underground burial.
Imcolock is a black, pre-slit foam tube to which pressure-sensitive adhesive is applied to both seam surfaces, then finished with convenient release tabs for easy installation. Imcolock is available in a wide range of thicknesses and inner diameters.
Imcosheet is available in white or black foam, in a range of thicknesses up to 2 1/2” and 36”x48” sheets or 48” wide x 50’ long rolls.
Imcolock/Imcosheet products are made in the USA and meet the following certifications/specifications:
- ASTM C 1427, Type 2, Grade 1
- New York City OTCR #13-09
- Meets USDA Requirements
- ASTM E 84 1″ 25/50-tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255
- Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88
- Specification Compliance ASTM C 1427, NFPA 90 A/B.
- City of Los Angeles, General Approval, Research Report RR 8316 (Imcolock only)
- Dade Co., Fl., Product Control Approved, Acceptance #95-1215.08 (Imcolock only)
- UL94 HF-1 File #E147665 (Imcosheet only)
- UL723 File #R-22380 (Imcosheet only)
- Sound transmission co-efficient = 11 at 1″ per ASTM E 90